星期五, 九月 22, 2006

Again....

I had always wanted to restart my blog, over and over again and yet whenever I did, something will happen to my computer and the page will hang and then blah blah blah, need to restart com, reload the page and type the bloody entire post again.. So I m really praying that this time, it will succeed, if not, I think I will never never NEVER create a blog again.

And plus my office is so quiet and my seating is right next to the opening of our little cubicle, everyone can see me blogging if they walk pass, especially if my BIG boss (thomas) comes around, I will be doomed! Anyway, he's a really nice, handsome ang mo, or rather french, who is really very easy-going and humourous, but abit on the stingy side, cause, he's irregardlessly still a typical ang mo, who count everything right down to each cent. I had been here for over 5 mths now, and this place is not too bad, except that maybe.. erm.. the job itself is boring. Imagine day-in & day-out, I need to create purchase orders, liaise with logistics on the delivery of products, assist my mktg manager to do reports, be stand-in @ the boutique when they're short-handed, & handle those misc. things. And now, maybe this time of the year, sales is quiet, mkt is slow, thus, I m practically sitting around with only air to work with. And also because all the managers are going over to NICE, in france for a world meet in early oct, and all the FY08 forecast and reports will come after this meeting, thus, now, its the slow period. Forgot to inform you guys that my brand, PIAGET, has 1 general manager (thomas), 3 managers (Jimmy-Coms, Lisa-Mktg/Retail, Janice-Sales), and me, the assistant to all of the above. YEs, now you can see how the hierachy works right, I m the tiny fry in this small organisation. But I always feel that I am indispensable. (jus being optimistic)...

Anyway, shall talk abt work next time. I m here to announce my re-entry into the blogging world.. be prepared for more then..

heaps of blessings to all..

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home