星期二, 九月 26, 2006

New friend

I had convinced myself to eat fish soup with rice over lunch just now. When I was scrolling over to Scotts during my miserable 1 hr lunch break, I was comtemplating whether to have pasta mania or fish soup. Pasta, more yummy and got cushioned seats, but more carbo. Fish soup = healthy, not fulfilling, of course no cushioned seats and not yummy. But in the end, I convinced myself to take the healthier & cheaper choice. And now, after 2 hrs, I am regretting my earlier choice, now I am hungry and somethin is shouting at me over at the take beside me.. <> Yes, its calling over for me to come eat them. I shall not look at them.

Anyway, enuff of my dieting plan. I am pretty sure, it won't succeed in the end. Let me jot down my last night encounter at my course orientation. It all started at 7pm and when I enter this small computer lab, I just saw a crowd of confused & lonely individuals. All were either busy ready the course materials or staring blankly at the PC in front of them. So after marking my attendance (been a long time since I done that), I sat beside this girl with weird-shapped black spectacles. Although, I totally lost and confused and have freaking no-idea what to do with the PC in-font of me, prompting for a login password, I acted cool and steady. I casually flipped thru my course notes and this blue introduction booklet, instantly I grew bored. That's when this nice aussie lecturer noticed my obvious 'LOST' face, came over and tell me that I can login to the computer and activate my student account online. OKay.. finally I have something to do, while waiting for those sickening latecomers.

10mins after 7pm, the powerpoint presentation began with all the introduction & blah x 3. I almost fell asleep again. Finally after 1/2 hr, its over. When everyone else are ready to pick & go, the weird girl beside me & I realised, we are supposed to enroll for our units online by that evening. Opps... we panicked, looking around for helpful souls, until I raised my hand & checked with one of the programme in-charge. We quickly followed thru the steps and while doing so, we chatted and helped each other when we're stuck somewhere. And at last, both of us enrolled. And just when me and this girl is packing, she realised that we have to registered for our tutorial classes. argh.. once again, we put down our stuffs and went to the front of the class to look for the timeslot to plant our names on..We're 2 blur sotongs, but at least we have one another.

Finally at 8pm, we can walk out of the door with 2 huge files hugged tight in our arms and we chatted until we reached ground floor. She's a optimertist @ NUH. oh.. her name is jacqueline. And he boyfriend drive a 2 seater sports car, which I conincidentally saw when I was waiting with her for her BF.. WOH.. ok shall not envy her, my bf also have a 2-seater ma (motorbike).. hehe.. Anw, I am finding myself looking forward to school on Thursday..

Wish me luck ya..

0 Comments:

发表评论

<< Home