Exploding Tummy
I finally have some peace & quiet to update my blog. And I conclude that there is something wrong with my computer at home. I seriously couldn’t post anything at home. It was terrible, and that was what contribute to my previous blog failures. And plus I had typed a whole chunk of things on Sunday evening and it’s all down the drain. @!$!$!@#$!@!#!%^#
Monday went by smoothly with so many things to do, because 1 thing, Lisa was not around to handle a lot of things, thus, as her assistant, I need to call this person, email that person, do this and undo that. But time passes very fast, which is something I am glad of. And now it’s the 2nd half of Tuesday and soon, the wonderful weekend will come.
I am starving right now, and I have no idea whether anyone will be lunching with me, because if my ex-lunch khaki (Alethea) had resigned like 2 mths ago. And I am left with inconsistent lunching-mates, who depends on their availability to makan with me. Nonetheless, I still at times enjoy to eat alone, to make plans to shop here and eat there. But sometimes, I felt so miserable, having to walk down orchard road, feeling lonely and hungry. But have no freaking idea where to head. Aiyea.. I just wish that I find some consistent lunch mates soon. Maybe I am too anti-social. Don’t know why, I can be really quiet at times, when I am with people whom I don’t really know or when I just have nothing to contribute to the crowd. It feels intimidating, and I dampens my mood and confidence. Even when I try to speak up, my voice/tone will tremble and break. And then I just close my mouth for good. How I wish I can be like someone who can speak their mind and who do not need to think phrase the conversation in the brain for 5 secs before speaking. Yes, I am someone like that. I am slow to think and afraid to say and pronounce wrongly. I am just a idiot.
Ok.. shall go with Lynn for lunch now. Lucky she called me. Be back ltr to continue..
I am back! Had pepperlunch @ shaw, fulfilling… hee.. Shall head back to my excel reports and emails.
Monday went by smoothly with so many things to do, because 1 thing, Lisa was not around to handle a lot of things, thus, as her assistant, I need to call this person, email that person, do this and undo that. But time passes very fast, which is something I am glad of. And now it’s the 2nd half of Tuesday and soon, the wonderful weekend will come.
I am starving right now, and I have no idea whether anyone will be lunching with me, because if my ex-lunch khaki (Alethea) had resigned like 2 mths ago. And I am left with inconsistent lunching-mates, who depends on their availability to makan with me. Nonetheless, I still at times enjoy to eat alone, to make plans to shop here and eat there. But sometimes, I felt so miserable, having to walk down orchard road, feeling lonely and hungry. But have no freaking idea where to head. Aiyea.. I just wish that I find some consistent lunch mates soon. Maybe I am too anti-social. Don’t know why, I can be really quiet at times, when I am with people whom I don’t really know or when I just have nothing to contribute to the crowd. It feels intimidating, and I dampens my mood and confidence. Even when I try to speak up, my voice/tone will tremble and break. And then I just close my mouth for good. How I wish I can be like someone who can speak their mind and who do not need to think phrase the conversation in the brain for 5 secs before speaking. Yes, I am someone like that. I am slow to think and afraid to say and pronounce wrongly. I am just a idiot.
Ok.. shall go with Lynn for lunch now. Lucky she called me. Be back ltr to continue..
I am back! Had pepperlunch @ shaw, fulfilling… hee.. Shall head back to my excel reports and emails.

0 Comments:
发表评论
<< Home