In office~ Alone
Yes, it's the holiday period and all, bosses are not around in the office, taking a stroll somehwhere in France or HK or even at home. Unlike me, I am here alone surrounded by chocolates and more chocolates (bound to grew fatter one day). Time really flies and here I have been with Piaget for about 9 months. But I only like enjoyed 3 months here, because most of the time I was pissed, tired and simply can't be bothered with the rules and regulations from the management.
Nonetheless, I am glad that my blog is still working and I am still updating the bits and pieces of my life into a little URL.
Ok, let me conclude 2006 with a light note. It had been a relatively great year with so many new experiences, new job, new friends and new attitude. The one thing I need to highlight is the 'torture' of being back in school. Yes, and I really mean torture, because I simply have no time to enjoy the finer things in school, I just skim through school and work for the past 3 mths and exams + projects had been a real challenge for me. Not that I do not have time to do, it's that everything clashes. Whenever I have project submission, there will bound to be an event around the corner or some impt sales deadlines to meet. It's just been very very very busy for me. But yet I will try to squeeze time for JF and of course my other loved ones. Hope they see the real effort *wink*. Other than school, news click-able friends which I got to know had been a real blessings. To mention afew, there is gab & jacq from school, there is angela & jacq ng from JF's army friends. Although the friendship had been short and kinda distance, but the fun and laughter we had together is still fresh in my memory. It make me realise how fun it is to be young and socialising. hehe~
Of course, I need to talk about my 22nd birthday, which just passed gently. I had been excellent. I had spent with different peps on different days doing different things. On Friday, 22 Dec, I was out with Angela, Jason, Jacqueline, Andy & JF for a nice romantic dinner @ indochine by the river. Then we headed opposite for a little beer and KTV-ing. Overall, it was fun, taking stupid photos and receiving ridiculous present like purple furry lingerine and a timberboy vibrator.. hmm.. and the comment from Angela was that 'You must use it k'. Aiyo.. how open can these girls be. anws, shall not emphasize further. but JF was sweet, he actually dedicated a song for me @ the restaurant and had the singer wishing me happy birthday in front of the entire dinner crowd. Although most of her words were muffled, but the impt words like 'happy birthday', 'enjoy urself' and blah blah could be heard. It was nice and fuzzy inside. Next on the actual day, 23 Dec, I spent it with all my closest friends, like kel, michie, jolene, sush & my other sec sch friends. Afternoon was another round of KTV-ing and dinner @ marche and boardgames @ minds cafe @ boat quay. FUN was the word i should use to describe the board games session. The finale was a battle of the sexes of roundd of Jenga. Of course the girls won!! And the guys had to shake their bon bon on chairs in the cafe and tell us we're so beautiful.. haa! And the best part, I had it all videographed down. haha~ Ya, everything was unexpectedly enjoyable.
To those who had wished me happy birthday or merry xmas or simply there with me. I can never THANK YOU enuff!My love & blessings extend to you and your loved ones as well.. Have a HAPPY NEW YR!
Nonetheless, I am glad that my blog is still working and I am still updating the bits and pieces of my life into a little URL.
Ok, let me conclude 2006 with a light note. It had been a relatively great year with so many new experiences, new job, new friends and new attitude. The one thing I need to highlight is the 'torture' of being back in school. Yes, and I really mean torture, because I simply have no time to enjoy the finer things in school, I just skim through school and work for the past 3 mths and exams + projects had been a real challenge for me. Not that I do not have time to do, it's that everything clashes. Whenever I have project submission, there will bound to be an event around the corner or some impt sales deadlines to meet. It's just been very very very busy for me. But yet I will try to squeeze time for JF and of course my other loved ones. Hope they see the real effort *wink*. Other than school, news click-able friends which I got to know had been a real blessings. To mention afew, there is gab & jacq from school, there is angela & jacq ng from JF's army friends. Although the friendship had been short and kinda distance, but the fun and laughter we had together is still fresh in my memory. It make me realise how fun it is to be young and socialising. hehe~
Of course, I need to talk about my 22nd birthday, which just passed gently. I had been excellent. I had spent with different peps on different days doing different things. On Friday, 22 Dec, I was out with Angela, Jason, Jacqueline, Andy & JF for a nice romantic dinner @ indochine by the river. Then we headed opposite for a little beer and KTV-ing. Overall, it was fun, taking stupid photos and receiving ridiculous present like purple furry lingerine and a timberboy vibrator.. hmm.. and the comment from Angela was that 'You must use it k'. Aiyo.. how open can these girls be. anws, shall not emphasize further. but JF was sweet, he actually dedicated a song for me @ the restaurant and had the singer wishing me happy birthday in front of the entire dinner crowd. Although most of her words were muffled, but the impt words like 'happy birthday', 'enjoy urself' and blah blah could be heard. It was nice and fuzzy inside. Next on the actual day, 23 Dec, I spent it with all my closest friends, like kel, michie, jolene, sush & my other sec sch friends. Afternoon was another round of KTV-ing and dinner @ marche and boardgames @ minds cafe @ boat quay. FUN was the word i should use to describe the board games session. The finale was a battle of the sexes of roundd of Jenga. Of course the girls won!! And the guys had to shake their bon bon on chairs in the cafe and tell us we're so beautiful.. haa! And the best part, I had it all videographed down. haha~ Ya, everything was unexpectedly enjoyable.
To those who had wished me happy birthday or merry xmas or simply there with me. I can never THANK YOU enuff!My love & blessings extend to you and your loved ones as well.. Have a HAPPY NEW YR!

0 Comments:
发表评论
<< Home